Surrounded by nature, this stunning "Treehouse Loft" puts the green in Green City Lofts. Built in 2005, the Green City Lofts thoughtfully integrate dramatic architecture and exquisite urban design with sustainable materials and green principles. Corner location, two-levels of dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, , private balcony, and an expansive master bedroom suite create an urban sanctuary. Open and flexible floorplan make this an ideal property for artists, entrepreneurs, makers, and creatives. This is a great place to be inspired, or simply relax & renew. Two bedrooms + plenty of flex space for home office. L-shaped chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and stainless steel prep island. In-floor hydronic radiant heating (hot water & radiant heat included in the HOA dues).
Fantastic commuter location -- just blocks from MacArthur BART. Convenient transit options to San Francico and the Greater Bay Area. Walk/Bike/Shuttle to BART! Great shopping nearby in Oakland & Emeryville.
LOFT #325 FEATURES
- Spacious floor plan -- approx. 1561 square feet
- Clean lines and modern, sophisticated architecture throughout
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows on both levels
- Living room opens to private balcony with abundant greenery
- Corner unit with windows on three sides; eastern exposure with ample light all day
- Flexible floor plan offers several options for home office
- Two upper level bedrooms, both with floor-to-ceiling windows
- L-shaped chef's kitchen with gas stove, stainless steel appliances + restaurant grade stainless steel prep island
- Floating stairs lead to huge loft mezzanine/master bedroom suite and 2nd bedroom (enclosed)
- Jack & Jill bathroom connects both bedrooms
- Half bath downstairs
- Walk-in closet/dressing area adjacent to guest bedroom
- Expansive wardrobe/closet system along mezzanine/master bedroom wall
- Small alcove at entry way; a flex space for desk or reading area
- Sustainable bamboo flooring on both levels; carpet in guest bedroom
- In-floor hydronic radiant heating (hot water and radiant heat are included in the HOA dues)
- In unit stackable washer/dryer
- One parking space in garage included + community EVCS
- Gated building with telecom entry
- Convenient location within the complex. No need to trek through the building's common area to get to your front door. Easy access through the building's side gate, and just one flight of stairs to your entry on the 2nd level.
- Two (2) common area patios in the complex
Enjoy the Best of two great Cities Oakland & Emeryville! Located at the corner of 41st and Adeline Street, the location provides commuters with easy access to San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland and the greater Bay Area. The building is conveniently located near fantastic shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Bay Street shopping, movie theater and restaurants are nearby.
The Pixar Campus is within walking distance. Meet friends for happy hour at neighboring Hometown Heroes, or The Prizefighter, Honor Bar, Branch Line -- all in Emeryville. Head to Oakland's Temescal District and enjoy: Arthur Mac's, Subrosa Coffee, Homeroom, Bakesale Betty's, Burma Star + all of the great shops and eateries located in Temescal Alley. Convenient grocery shopping at Safeway and Trader Joe's.
Ideal Commuter Location!
- Walk/Bike or Shuttle to BART. The Emery-Go-Round shuttle to MacArthur BART is located just 2 blocks away!
- The Oakland/Emeryville border is located very close to the Bay Bridge, so commuting to SF is a breeze.
- Walk 2 blocks to the TransBay bus stop. AC Transit, just 3 mins away, has you on Market Street in SF in 15-20 minutes. The "C" line and "F" line take you right to downtown SF and downtown Berkeley.
- Convenient to Hwys 580/880/80, Bay Bridge & The Greater Bay Area
- Emeryville's Amtrak Station is nearby
- Gated Community
- Heated Floors
- High Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- Oversized Windows
- Shopping Nearby
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-In Closets